BIBL 201 - OLD TESTAMENT SURVEY
Bob Condly, PhD
Understanding the Old Testament : From Creation through Captivity by James D. Orten
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Old-Testament-Creation-Captivity-ebook/dp/B00B4NKQ7E/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1474320301&sr=1-1&keywords=understanding+the+old+testament#nav-subnav
1) The Old Testament Told in Only 5 Minutes
2) A Brief Overview of the Old Testament
3) The First Five Books of the Bible (Pentateuch)
4) Violence in the Old Testament
5) The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
6) Do We Really Need the Old Testament?
7) Is The Old Testament Accurate?
8) Old Testament: Scribes’ Commitment
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - WCBCS Library (a subscription for each student is required and payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Joshua 1:8 (NIV) - Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)