BIBL 302 - ACTS
Bob Condly, PhD
Engaging God's Word: Acts (You are not required to answer the questions in the book. They are for devotional learning)
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Engaging-Gods-Community-Bible-Study-ebook/dp/B00G7TNOVK?ie=UTF8&dpID=411xunHxC4L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_UX300_PJku-sticker-v3%2CTopRight%2C0%2C-44_AC_UL160_SR107%2C160_&refRID=0X317BN6YSH2BWR62CS3&ref_=pd_sim_351_2#nav-subnav
2) Overview of Acts
3) N.T. Wright On the Book of Acts 1
4) What is the Message of Acts?
5) What Made the Church in Acts so Unique?
7) Darrell L. Bock on the Purpose of Luke and Acts
8) Darrell L. Bock on the Unity of Luke and Acts
9) Darrell L. Bock on the Gospel and Holy Spirit in Luke and Acts
10) Why Study Acts?
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - (Some students choose a subscription and all payments are made payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Acts 4:12 (NIV) - Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.
ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)