COUN 101 - BIBLICAL COUNSELING
Al Sarno, PhD and Robert Condly, PhD
The Quick-Reference Guide to Biblical Counseling by Tim Clinton and Ron Hawkins
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Quick-Reference-Guide-Biblical-Counseling-ebook/dp/B005BOXLL0/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465318631&sr=8-1&keywords=biblical+counseling
- COURSE DOCUMENTS
1) What is Biblical Counseling?
2) What are the Biblical Counseling Keys?
3) Counseling Those in Crisis 1C
4) Methods of Biblical Counseling
5) A Message of Hope
6) Three C’s of Pastoral Counseling
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - (Some students choose a subscription and all payments are made payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Proverbs 20:18 (NIV) - Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.
- ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)