WCBCS Library Resources
WCBCS utilizes Questia as its main online library resource. All research articles must come from Questia.com or one of these sites.
OER Commons is a public digital library of open educational resources. OER Commons offers you numerous resources for furthering your knowledge concerning our General Education courses.
Google Books is the world's most comprehensive index of full-text books.
BC Campus Open Ed Books is an educational resource for free collegiate level textbooks.
OpenStax Books is a free online educational resource for collegiate level textbooks.
GOOGLE SCHOLAR - GREAT FOR ARTICLES IN ALL CLASSES (ENTER ".PDF" AT THE END OF YOUR SEARCH TERM)
Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly articles and literature.
Online Reference Works
- Easton’s Bible Dictionary, M. G. Easton
- Torrey’s New Topical Textbook, R. A. Torrey
- Smith’s Bible Dictionary, William Smith
- Derickson’s Notes on Theology, Stanley R. Direckson
- Nave’s Topical Bible, Orville J. Nave
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary on the Bible, Matthew Henry
- Wesley’s Notes on the Bible, John Wesley
- Barnes’ New Testament Notes
- Calvin’s Commentaries
Great Academic Articles for Any Discipline
- A Study In Personal Evangelism, Gene Taylor
- How to Book on Personal Evangelism, R. Larry Moyer
- Evangelism Made Personal, Mark A. Copeland
General Education Topics
- https://worshipleader.com/ (search bar on right side)
- http://youthministry.com/group-magazine/ (search bar on right side)
Websites with Free E-Books