MIN 202 - EVANGELISM AND OUTREACH
Jimmy White, DMin
The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Master-Plan-Evangelism-Robert-Coleman-ebook/dp/B008FZ3YZU/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1465480028&sr=1-2&keywords=evangelism
- COURSE DOCUMENTS
1) What is the Great Commission?
2) The Great Commission
3) Where Do I Begin Evangelism With an Unbeliever?
4) What are 3 Tips we all Need For Evangelism?
5) Social Justice vs. Evangelism
6) What is Evangelism?
7) Do's and Dont's of. Evangelism
8) Four Things for Effective Evangelism
9) The Who, Where, What, and Why of Evangelism
BONUS LECTURES (not required, but great information)
The State of Evangelism - John Sorenson
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - (Some students choose a subscription and all payments are made payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Matthew 18:18-20 (NIV) - 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)