What To Do Next

1) Bookmark this page for future reference

2) Fill out the application and make sure you click SUBMIT at the end (click here for application

3) Submit an official copy of your transcripts to:
West Coast Bible College & Seminary
ATTN: Admissions
12001 N. Central Expressway, Suite 825
Dallas, TX 75243

You will not need to submit a high school transcript IF you have other college transcripts being sent to us.

What is an official transcript? It is a transcript that is ordered directly from the school(s), is sealed, and sent directly to our offices. 

4) Any student planning to submit a Life Learning Credits application for evaluation of your life experience should do so as soon as possible.  All life experience credits must be evaluated and applied for BEFORE you are given your degree plan. Go to:

http://www.westcoastbible.org/payments and pay for your Life Learning Credit application and you will be redirected to the application. Life Learning Credits are only applicable for those who are applying for the Associate or Bachelor degrees.

5) Once we have received your transcripts, someone from our office will email you a degree plan informing you of the exact classes that are needed to be taken. You may not begin your program until you have received a degree plan. Also, you are responsible to make sure that you ONLY take the courses that are on your degree plan. This is VERY important so that you do not waste any time or money taking classes you don't need!

6) VERY IMPORTANT: If you have a learning challenge that is documented by an educator, practitioner, or physician, please email info@westcoastbible.org and let us know so we can help you succeed!

7) NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION: To help you understand the program more, we encourage you to watch the New Student Orientation videos. (click here)

8) Once you have received your degree program, you can pay for the individual class you want or pay for your program in full.

9) If you have any additional questions, please email info@westcoastbible.org or call 1-800-921-4561.