What To Do Next
1) BOOKMARK PAGE AND DOWNLOAD THE WCBCS APP: Bookmark this page for future reference and download the "WCBCS" app in your specific app store.
2) APPLICATION: Fill out the application and make sure you click SUBMIT at the end (click here for application)
STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE THEIR PARENTS ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PARENTAL CONSENT FORM - CLICK HERE
3) SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS
Submit an official copy of your transcripts to:
West Coast Bible College & Seminary
12001 N. Central Expressway, Suite 825
Dallas, TX 75243
You will not need to submit a high school transcript IF you have other college transcripts being sent to us.
What is an official transcript? It is a transcript that is ordered directly from the school(s), is sealed, and sent directly to our offices.
ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS: If a school or clearinghouse is submitting an electronic transcript, please have them send it to email@example.com.
HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS: High school transcripts may be sent via fax from the school to 469.445.2772 or emailed in .pdf form directly from the high school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) LIFE LEARNING CREDITS: Any student planning to submit a Life Learning Credits application for evaluation of your life experience should do so as soon as possible. All life experience credits must be evaluated and applied for BEFORE you are given your degree plan. Go to:
http://www.westcoastbible.org/payments and pay for your Life Learning Credit application and you will be redirected to the application. Life Learning Credits are only applicable for those who are applying for the Associate or Bachelor degrees.
5) RECEIVING YOUR DEGREE PLAN: Once we have received your transcripts, someone from our office will email you a degree plan informing you of the exact classes that are needed to be taken. You may not begin your program until you have received a degree plan. Also, you are responsible to make sure that you ONLY take the courses that are on your degree plan. This is VERY important so that you do not waste any time or money taking classes you don't need!
6) LEARNING CHALLENGES: It's VERY IMPORTANT If you have a learning challenge that is documented by an educator, practitioner, or physician, please email email@example.com and let us know so we can help you succeed!
7) WATCH THE NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION: To help you understand the program more, we encourage you to watch the New Student Orientation videos. (click here)
8) PAYING FOR CLASSES: Once you have received your degree program, you can pay for the individual class you want or pay for your program in full. You can pay for your classes by going to the WCBCS store: http://mywc.me/store/. (If you have already paid, please disregard)
9) LIBRARY - The primary library resource for WCBCS is Questia (www.questia.com) You ARE NOT REQUIRED to purchase a subscription, but are encouraged to do so for learning purposes. Purchasing Questia is the responsibility of the student and can be purchased at www.questia.com. FOR THOSE WITH FINANCIAL CHALLENGES, the course syllabus will provide alternative resources available for free.
10) QUESTIONS: If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-921-4561.
TEST AND SURVEYS TO COMPLETE BEFORE YOU START
12) BIBLE PRE-ENTRANCE TEST: Take the WCBCS Bible Pre-Entrance Test (this is NOT for a grade, but is important for all students to take)
13) ENROLLMENT DISCLOSURES FORM: Fill out the WCBCS Enrollment Agreement Disclosures Checklist (click here)
14) WCBCS DEMOGRAPHICS SURVEY: Please take this 2-3 minute survey to give us more information about you.
15) RECRUITMENT SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take the WCBCS Recruitment Satisfaction Survey (less than 3 minutes)
DOCUMENTS THAT REQUIRE YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
15) WCBCS Student Catalog
16) WCBCS Student Handbook
17) CLICK HERE to acknowledge you have received the Student Catalog and Student Handbook and you understand you are responsible for the information within.