HIST 101 - ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
Nika Davis, DMin
History: The Ancient Civilizations That Defined World History (Egypt, Roman, SPQR, Aztec, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Human History Book 1) by Roman Collins
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/History-Ancient-Civilizations-Defined-Greece-ebook/dp/B01AYRJRCK/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1465822760&sr=1-3&keywords=ancient+civilizations
- COURSE DOCUMENTS
3) The Persians & Greeks: Crash Course World History
4) Alexander the Great and the Situation ... the Great?
5) Wait For It...The Mongols!: Crash Course World History
6) The Dark Ages...How Dark Were They, Really?: Crash Course World History
7) 8 Chinese Dynasties in 8 Minutes!
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - (Some students choose a subscription and all payments are made payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Romans 15:4 (NIV) - For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
- ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)