MIN 301 - MISSIONS
Jimmy White, DMin
Great Commission, Great Compassion: Following Jesus and Loving the World by Paul Borthwick
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Commission-Compassion-Following-Loving-ebook/dp/B017T4FBH6/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1465486404&sr=1-2&keywords=living+the+Great+Commission
1) John Piper on Missions
2) David Platt - Urgency of Missions
3) State of the World / The Task Remaining
4) A Missionary Life
5) John Piper - What Is the Purpose of Missions?
6) What is Missions?
7) The Dangers Of Safety - David Platt
8) If I Believe this Gospel by Francis Chan And David Platt
9) David Platt - Who is a missionary? Do your skills have a greater purpose?
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - (Some students choose a subscription and all payments are made payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Acts 13:2-3 (NIV) - 2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” 3 So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off.
ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)