PHSC 201 - PHYSICAL SCIENCE
Becky Harrison, MEd
Creation Basics & Beyond: An In-Depth Look at Science, Origins, and Evolution by Institute for Creation Research
Syllabus with New Reading Schedule
Module Two - Closed Book Exam
1) Does Science Clash With Scripture?
2) Is Science At Odds With Religion?
3) Can Science Disprove God?
4) Is Intelligent Design A Science?
5) Don't We Get All Our Truth From Science?
6) Is Science The Only Way To Know Something?
7) Why Are Some Christians Opposed To Science?
8) Is The Bible Without Error In Science and History?
ALL RESEARCH ARTICLES MAY COME FROM QUESTIA OR A SITE LISTED ON THE WCBCS LIBRARY PAGE ONLY
www.questia.com - WCBCS Library (a subscription for each student is required and payable to Questia)
www.westcoastbible.org/library (research articles may come from one of these sites)
Daily Family Devotion
Bible Memorization for this class:
Genesis 1:1-2 (NIV) - 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty,darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
- ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TAKEN (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MODULE ASSIGNMENTS)