THANK YOU & WELCOME
On behalf of our team at West Coast Bible College & Seminary, we want to say THANK YOU for enrolling as a student at WCBCS! We are incredibly honored you have chosen us to assist you in the discipleship process! Please look below at the WHAT TO DO NEXT items and follow each step to complete your enrollment process ASAP. We look forward to serving you and spreading the Gospel around the world!
Because people matter,
Kevin Harrison, DMin
West Coast Bible College & Seminary
What To Do Next Africa
USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR BEST RESULTS
LINK TO ALL YOUR COURSES (DO NOT SHARE): https://www.westcoastbible.org/bachelor-classes-south-africa-9898327586108023
1) BOOKMARK PAGE AND DOWNLOAD THE WCBCS APP: Bookmark this page for future reference and download the "WCBCS" app in your specific app store.
2) APPLICATION: Pay for your application on our APPLICATIONS page.
STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE THEIR PARENTS ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PARENTAL CONSENT FORM - CLICK HERE
3) SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS
Submit an email copy of your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org:
*You only need to submit a transcript if you are planning on getting a Masters or Doctoral degree.
*ALL people applying for the bachelor program are required to take 40 classes.
*However, you may qualify for up to 30 hours of Life Learning Credits for time in ministry service.
4) LIFE LEARNING CREDITS: Any student planning to submit a Life Learning Credits application for evaluation of your life experience should do so as soon as possible. All life experience credits must be evaluated and applied for BEFORE you are given your degree plan. You will receive 4 credit hours for each year of full-time ministry or 2 credit hours for each year of part-time or volunteer ministry service.
5) RECEIVING YOUR DEGREE PLAN: Once we have received your transcripts, someone from our office will email you a degree plan informing you of the exact classes that are needed to be taken. You may not begin your program until you have received a degree plan. Also, you are responsible to make sure that you ONLY take the courses that are on your degree plan. This is VERY important so that you do not waste any time or money taking classes you don't need!
6) LEARNING CHALLENGES: It's VERY IMPORTANT If you have a learning challenge that is documented by an educator, practitioner, or physician, please email email@example.com and let us know so we can help you succeed!
7) WATCH THE NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION: To help you understand the program more, we encourage you to watch the New Student Orientation videos. (click here)
8) LIBRARY - The primary library resource for WCBCS is https://www.westcoastbible.org/library. .You can use it for the Module Four assignment.
9) QUESTIONS: If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-921-4561.
TEST AND SURVEYS TO COMPLETE BEFORE YOU START
10) BIBLE PRE-ENTRANCE TEST: Take the WCBCS Bible Pre-Entrance Test (this is NOT for a grade, but is important for all students to take)
11) ENROLLMENT DISCLOSURES FORM: Fill out the WCBCS Enrollment Agreement Disclosures Checklist (click here)
12) WCBCS DEMOGRAPHICS SURVEY: Please take this 2-3 minute survey to give us more information about you.
13) RECRUITMENT SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take the WCBCS Recruitment Satisfaction Survey (less than 3 minutes)
DOCUMENTS THAT REQUIRE YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
14) WCBCS Student Catalog
15) WCBCS Student Handbook
16) CLICK HERE to acknowledge you have received the Student Catalog and Student Handbook and you understand you are responsible for the information within.